it took give or take 3 years of searching, baking and eating to find my perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. this makes a chewy, moist, flavourful and adorably puffy cookie.
oh, this also makes a monstrous batch, we’re talking like 60 cookies or so. just a heads up.
to step it up a notch, try these cream cheese stuffed chocolate chip cookies. they are just as good as they sound.
Ingredients for monster batch chocolate chip cookies:
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cup soft butter
2 tsp vanilla
4 1/4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
a whole lotta chocolate chips. one or two 12 oz bags.
1. You know the drill, preheat your oven, but not to 350! Nope. Preheat to 375F.
2. Beat together butter and both sugars until nice and fluffy.
3. When fluffiness arrives to the party, beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Slowly mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
5. Andddd lastly, the chocolate chips. Go ahead, lick the spoon. Or beaters.. Or bowl. Or just eat some straight up tasty cookie dough.
6. Roll dough into rounded-tbsp-sized balls and place on parchment papered or ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool. Or don’t let them cool and just start eating.
Little tip for added cuteness: make them taller than they are wide. This makes the middle puff up and become extra chewy and gooey. Yyeeeesssss.