working my way down my list of things i want to make!
Bars & Brownies:
- blondies. done!
- brownies topped with a cheesecake layer
- caramel-filled brownies (from my mrs. field’s cookbook) made ’em, didn’t turn out that well. i liked the concept, but the brownies were too spongy and the caramel went all over the place. i’ll try this with my own recipe.
- cheesecake bars. make that cookie dough cheesecake bars.
- cream-cheese swirl brownies
- maple walnut bars (mrs. field’s cook book)
- mud pie mojo brownies
- sugar cookie bars
- oatmeal carmelitas
(i love my cookie problem!)
- bakerella’s pillow cookies
- adorable yo-yo cookies
- compost cookies (i’m thinking pretzels, toffee bits, peanut butter..)
- marshmallow middle cookies (from mrs. field’s cook book)
- super soft gingersnaps (mrs. field’s cook book)done! found a winning gingersnap recipe in The Weekend Baker.
- my grandma’s cream cookies with tasty pink icing and toasted coconut
- grandma’s sugar cookies
- 4-ingredient macaroons
Breads & Muffins:
- french toast muffins
- cinnamon quick bread
- no-yeast cinnamon buns
- toffee cinnamon rolls
- hazelnut-chocolate cinnamon rolls
- mini baked donuts
- vegan chocolate muffins-that-taste-and-look-like-donuts
- pumpkin-spice swirl bread
- filled chocolate chip muffins
- spelt bread (for my papa john)
Pies, Cakes and Cupcakes:
- caramel cupcakes
- caramel apple cheesecake pie. done! omggggg amazing. great, great pie.
- carrot cupcakes with maple cream cheese icing. done! the recipe was good, but not great, so i didn’t post. i’ll definitely make them again.
- turtle cheesecake cupcakes
- momofuku’s crack pie