i love whipping up a double batch of these on sundays, so i can munch on protein-packed breakfast treats all week.
Thanks again to Susan for the recipe!
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 scoop (or 1/4 cup) unflavoured or vanilla protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
a small boatload of cinnamon
1 stevia packet
1/4 cup egg whites
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix together dry ingredients.
2. Pour in egg whites, milk and vanilla. Whisk together.
3. Spoon and spread 1/2 the batter onto your (greased) waffle iron.
4. Cook until your waffle iron says your breakfast is done. Mine beeps at me, very obnoxiously.
5. Plate it, smell it, drool over it. Ok, don’t drool on it, but enjoy it!
. butter and maple syrup
. chocolate chips and a spoonful of peanut butter
. frozen banana and crushed up graham crackers
. banana soft serve
. banana, maple syrup and pb processed together, for a whole new banana soft serve
. greek yogurt mashed with berries