this recipe doles out a gorgeous, super peanut buttery and ridiculously tasty cookie. it’s exactly what a pb cookie should be.
original recipe: joey’s pb cookies on allrecipes.com.
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy. natural works, just heat it up so its manageable).
1/2 cup butter, softened.
1/2 cup white sugar.
1/2 cup packed brown sugar.
3 tbsp milk.
1 tsp vanilla extract.
1 1/4 cups flour.
3/4 tsp baking powder.
1/4 tsp salt.
1. Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet.
2. Cream together peanut butter, butter and both sugars. Its going to be backbreakingly hard, but don’t eat this.
3. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk, one at a time.
4. Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) in a seperate bowl. It probably doesn’t haaave to be a seperate bowl, but i always do. Stir into the creamed mixture. MmMMMmmMMMmm.
5. Roll up balls of dough by the tablespoon, place on cookie sheet. Flatten the ball out with a fork.
i like making a criss-cross.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, they should hold together and not look wet.
7. i loove sticking a chocolate chip right in the middle when they come out of the oven. they’re no longer just delicious peanut butter cookies, they’re delicious peanut butter cookies that look like boobs!