hay hay hayyyy!
introducing my new regular thing for mondays,
Goal Setting Mondays.
doesn’t have much of a ring to it, but i guess my creative juices are not a-flowin’ today.
i took a cue from angela and decided to set some goals for the week. and of course let you know all about them.
1. Get in 3 runs this week. I’m going short distances because i haven’t laced up the running shoes in a few weeks, and want to ease back into it.
2 miles – either tonight or tuesday.
2.5 miles – thursday.
3 miles – sunday.
2. Do dance and gymnastics once or twice this week and call it cross-training. Make sure i warm up and stretch properly, or i am asking for an injury.
30 mins. wednesday.
40 mins. saturday.
3. Strengthwork and yoga twice this week.
1 ipod workout + yoga tonight.
1 ipod workout + yoga on thursday. yup, thursday gets a run AND weights.
(we’re moving at the end of the month, and it feels like there is still a LOT to do.)
1. Clean out and wipe down the fridge.
2. Go through all the boxes in my closet and throw out what needs to be thrown out.
3. Give the bathroom a thorough scrubdown, including the walls.
1. Drill the 5 basics of being chill and serene into my head.
Awarness, body appreciation, creativity, patience, simplicity.
3. Bake. i want some healthy tastiness around the apartment, to hang out with the banana bread and shortbread pb bars. they need some good influence.
4. Try to listen to my body a little more when it comes to food. i had a pretty indulgent weekend, so right now it’s probably trying to balance itself out and i need to fuel it properly for that to happen.
well, that’s all i have to say for meow.